Transmedia Storytelling For Brand Management
TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING FOR BRAND MANAGEMENT
Design and share a cohesive brand story across traditional and digital platforms for advertising, marketing, public relations, and social change campaigns.
1 day, 6 hours (4 + 2 workshop)
What you will learn
- Develop and tell your own transmedia story
- Engage your customers and audience with transmedia storytelling
- Use storytelling techniques for branding
- Build your own brand with digital storytelling
- Manage your company’s brand with transmedia storytelling
- Use new media channels for branding and public relations
- Manage your public relations campaigns across traditional and digital platforms
- Identify, understand, and engage different audiences
- Join New Media Workshop to create cohesive branding & PR campaigns, and user experiences across different platforms
Who should take this course?
- Public relations, digital marketing, branding, and corporate communications professionals
- Content creators and content marketeers
- Entrepreneurs and young graduates
- Anybody wanting to create their own brand
You must have an open mind to learn and apply new skills in branding, public relations, marketing and storytelling. No previous experience is required. Whether you are a new employee, or you have been running one for years I will show you something new.
Transmedia storytelling (4 hrs)
- What is Transmedia Storytelling?
- Traditional media and new media
- How to use new media for branding?
- Understanding Transmedia Audience
- Transmedia User Experience
- Creative technologies for brand management
- Transmedia storytelling for brand management
- Brand image creation with new media
Workshop (2 hrs)
- Creative Ideas Generation – Building a Storyworld
- How to design PR and branding campaigns with transmedia
- Content creation with new media storytelling
- (blogs, social networks, press releases, Spotify ect.)
- The course is in english.
- Our online trainings are done remotely in a live classroom via the Zoom application.
- Our classes are limited to 15 people so the trainings become more effective.
- We recommend that you attend our trainings in an enlightened and silent environment.
- At the end of the training, digital certificate is sent by e-mail.
- For special or incentive groups please visit our “Corporate Education Solutions” page.
- There is no class planned for this training for now.
- We will plan and publish a new class as soon as possible.
- Before we publish this course, you can pre-register.
- When you pre-register, you pay 10% of the course fee.
- You get 10% discount when you pre-register.
- You will receive training in a maximum of 2 months.