Bu kurs hakkında
DIGITAL LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS DESCISIONS TRAINING
Develop new digital transformation strategies to lead your organization in post pandemic era
Identify, organize, and develop your company’s digital leadership team. Organize and task your digital team leaders. Define and implement a successful digital transformation strategy. Use your digital leadership skills for business development.
What you will learn?
- Develop your digital leadership skills for effective decision making
- Learn today and future’s digital technology trends
- Know the new business models leading the future
- Build the best digital transformation team to lead your company
- Develop right digital transformation strategies for your organization
- Develop and use your active listening, learning and critical thinking skills
- Become an effective problem solver
- Join the digital leadership workshop to develop your team management skills
Entrepreneurship spirit, an open mind and basic management skills are all that takes. No previous experience is required. Whether you are a new employee, or you have been running one for years I will show you something new.
Who should take this course?
- C level executives
- CDOs and digital transformation leaders
- Managers and team leaders
- Business developers
- Problem solvers
- Anybody aspiring to lead their business and organization to success
Digital leadership and digitalization use cases (4 hrs)
- Digital leadership for digitalization
- Vision literacy
- Current and future digital technology trends
- Sustainability and business development
- Active learning: adaptation and problem solving
- Active listening: Listening without interrupting, identifying problems, and business assessment
- Problem awareness (where the problem is, what could be problematic?)
- Critical thinking and alternative solutions
- Deductive and inductive decision making
- Contextual thinking to solve complex problems
- Digital team building and leading
- Teamwork, shared tasks, and cooperation
Digital Leadership Workshop (2 hours)
- Team leadership and group thinking
- Quick ideas for quick solutions
- Moderation, consensus, and mediation
- Sustainable solutions to persistent problems
- The course is in english.
- Our online trainings are done remotely in a live classroom via the Zoom application.
- Our classes are limited to 15 people so the trainings become more effective.
- We recommend that you attend our trainings in an enlightened and silent environment.
- At the end of the training, digital certificate is sent by e-mail.
- For special or incentive groups please visit our “Corporate Education Solutions” page.