Bu kurs hakkında
Design Thinking and Innovation For All Training Content :
Develop business ideas and turn them into business models. Turn innovation into business growth. Mark and understand your audience. Use design thinking for rapid product, service, and process development. Focus on rapid prototyping and R&D with the power of design thinking. Think creatively and become solution oriented. Brainstorm ideas for sales, marketing, and customer relationship.
What You Will Learn?
• Apply the design thinking framework to solve problems more creatively.
• Focus on business growth design thinking.
• Adapt to Covid 19 pandemic economy fast.
• How to understand the problem from your customer’s perspective.
• How to effectively brainstorm innovative ideas.
• How to create prototypes to test your new ideas before investing a lot of time and money.
• How to use strategic problem solving to create experiences customers love.
• Plan and conduct effective design research, including user interviews.
• Make and use a storyboard to communicate your design ideas.
• Identify your design research objectives.
• Make a plan to iterate your idea forward.
• Practice design thinking on a real-life project.
• Equip yourself with a powerful set of tools to become more collaborative, innovative, and effective.
• Align product development with marketing.
• Creative workshop for rapid prototyping, brainstorming, teamwork.
• Creative workshop for innovative products, services, and processes.
• Design thinking for sales, marketing, and CRM.
Requirements For Training
A desire to better understand the needs of the customer. A sharp focus on business growth, product development, R&D and/or design. An open-minded approach to business. To be customer and solution oriented. Also, a notebook, pen or pencil, and highlighter.
Who should take this course?
• Business leaders wanting to better understand what the designers at their company do, or how design can help their company achieve their goals
• Entrepreneurs, designers, product developers
• Brand and product managers, R&D engineers
• CDOs and digital leaders, business developers
• Customer relationship and satisfaction professionals
• Team leaders and members
• Individuals who have heard about design thinking but do not know exactly what it is or how it works
• Those who need to refresh and solidify their understanding of design thinking
• This class is geared to a wide range of professionals (administration and leadership, product design, product development, branding, sales, marketing, business growth), whether you’re a business leader wanting to better understand what the designers at your company do, or a generalist wanting to break out of solving problems in the same old way.
• Whether you are a new employee, or you have been running one for years I will show you something new.
• What is design thinking
• How to innovate
• How to practice business ideas
• How to turn business ideas to business models
• Brainstorming with teamwork tactics
• How to interview customers + surveys
• To do list for problem identification and solving
• Design thinking for business growth
• Design thinking for product, services, and process development
• How to create solutions for customers
• Design thinking for operational excellence
• Design thinking for sales and marketing campaigns
• How to align product development to marketing
• Storyboard planning for product, process and service development
• Idea and innovation workshop
• Brainstorming for business growth
• Rapid prototyping and demo making
• Customer interviews
- The course is in english.
- Our online trainings are done remotely in a live classroom via the Zoom application.
- Our classes are limited to 15 people so the trainings become more effective.
- We recommend that you attend our trainings in an enlightened and silent environment.
- At the end of the training, digital certificate is sent by e-mail.
- For special or incentive groups please visit our “Corporate Education Solutions” page.