Customer Experience and Satisfaction Management
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT
Gain customer service mastery to delight every customer
How to win new clients, improve your existing projects, and save accounts that are about to leave.
1 day, 6 hrs
What you will learn?
- Understand exactly why clients behave the way they do
- Better meet client needs, expectations, and values
- Navigate complex approval chains to get any project out of limbo
- React to any client situation in way that achieves your goals
- Sell new projects, retain existing clients, and even win back work that was lost
Who should take this course?
- This course is perfect for agency employees/owners, freelancers, and consultants
- Anyone who wants to build better client relationships
- Anyone who wants to spend less time on admin and more time on the work they love
- Anyone who has ever lost a client and wondered if they could have saved them
- Anyone who wants a fresh perspective on what it is like to be a client
Just a willingness to learn new ideas in customer experience and satisfaction management. No previous experience is required. Whether you are a new employee, or you have been running one for years I will show you something new.
- Introduction to customer experience
- How to delight customers (mentality and strategy)
- Customer types: What they want
- Customer journey: From customer to buyer to loyal customer
- Personas and customer behavior
- Analyzing and reporting customer expectations
- Managing and prioritizing feedbacks
- Problem solving, forwarding, and escalating
- Persuasion, understanding, negotiation, and reconciliation
- Creating positive customer expectations
- Brand image and reputation
- Sales-marketing coordination
- The course is in english.
- Our online trainings are done remotely in a live classroom via the Zoom application.
- Our classes are limited to 15 people so the trainings become more effective.
- We recommend that you attend our trainings in an enlightened and silent environment.
- At the end of the training, digital certificate is sent by e-mail.
- For special or incentive groups please visit our “Corporate Education Solutions” page.