Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
How AI is transforming the future of digital marketing
Learn Highly Futuristic Digital Marketing Technologies with Artificial Intelligence in 2020
Day 1, 4 hrs and Day 2, 4 hrs + 2 hrs workshop
What you will learn?
- Know about AI and machine learning
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Create augmented reality experiences with apps
- Create numerous content articles with artificial intelligence tech
- Use lead-gen platforms to extract leads on the go
- Use influencer marketing platforms to use for great insights and content marketing
- Use social media marketing and Linkedin for B2B and B2C business
- Use big data for analytics and e-mail marketing
- Integrate mobile marketing to omnichannel
- Join digital marketing workshop to see the use cases
Who should take this course?
- Newbies and advanced digital marketers.
- Content Creators who would be leveraging AI technology for content creation and curation
- Lead-Generation newbies, experts or Email Marketers who have an interest to learn new tech.
A little knowledge in digital marketing is a plus. Having the passion to learn new game-changing technologies in this field will be an add-on for faster learning and retention. No previous experience is required. Whether you are a new employee, or you have been running one for years I will show you something new.
Day 1 (4 hrs)
- What is AI and how does it work?
- Human intelligence and AI
- How AI is transforming the future of digital marketing
- Google As An AI-First Company
- The new role of digital marketeer
- What are the digital marketing mediums?
- SEO, big data, and advertising
- Rank brain and digital assistants
- Basics of data science and SQL
- How to use latent Semantic Indexing
- Campaign design with AI
- Digital metrics and KPIs
- How to manage digital campaigns with business intelligence
Day 2 (4 hrs)
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- B2B marketing and Linkedin
- Mobil marketing and omnichannel integration
- How to design mobile marketing apps campaign wise
- E-mail marketing and chatbots
- Digital marketing use cases
- The future of internet marketing
2 hrs Workshop
- Designing digital marketing campaigns
- Campaign management
- Performance assessment and evalution
- The course is in english.
- Our online trainings are done remotely in a live classroom via the Zoom application.
- Our classes are limited to 15 people so the trainings become more effective.
- We recommend that you attend our trainings in an enlightened and silent environment.
- At the end of the training, digital certificate is sent by e-mail.
- For special or incentive groups please visit our “Corporate Education Solutions” page.